Monday, February 14, 2011

Lady Gaga-Capital H I M




(**This does not reflect the personal opinion of myself but only of what I have read or heard and am expanding on) I recommend listening to the first 10 seconds of the song before reading.

I have heard that Lady Gaga is part of the proverbial "Illuminati". I have heard this numerous times and from friends as well. Whether you know what this secret society is or not, it is worth throwing my 2 cents in.

Lady Gaga's new song has hit the radio and the web. I am a little perplexed by it in a few ways. If you believe in subliminal messages or any sort of conspiracies about the Illuminati... (I am not sure what I feel about this)I felt it strange that the first time I heard this song I thought of Capitalism. (Capital-H-I-M).

Cover it with a positive message that a large audience will not only love but appreciate and listen to on repeat, over and over again.

Other than that, I think its a great message and a great song.

Good job Illuminati.

5 comments:

  1. Which video are we talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEK. The "Born this way" video and song. Watch and tell me what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was... wow. Heh. Sorry this isn't more articulate, but I think you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkgdlprsCG1qa1c6so1_500.png

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2011/05/22/136550144/lady-gaga-girl-talk-music-performed-by-lightning?sc=fb&cc=fmp

    ReplyDelete